hey pple..hope u all had a wonderful 1st day of CNY!!! k i din really super enjoy my day...things happened along e way...but still enjoyed meeting my dearest cousins...haha yay!!! have photos to share wif u all...but there's onli meili, ling, ting, mum and en...cos e guy cousins (my bro, teck hui & boon, hao) were all stuck to mahjong together wif laipeng...and yuxian was stuck to tv...meimei (xiuhui) was running all around haha...but her hair was especially neat ytd...tied in plaits...so pretty!!! haha...kk time to uplaod pics...today 2nd day of cny...no more visiting...dunno if there's any plans for later...enjoy ur day pple!!!
photos from 1st day of CNY 2008 :)
I love little children.
I love my family, cousins and friends.
I'm blur and slow
I dream till dawn,
I wish till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a hopeful one too.
The DIVA ♥
Wai Yin there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Grow smarter. Live happier. Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
A new laptop.
Everlasting friendships.
Grow taller.
A decent job in 4 months time.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.